I always struggle writing these kind of posts. I end up making the same list every year that usually involve ‘lose weight’, ‘save money’ and ‘be happy’. The thing is, until last year I had never actually done any of them!
Last summer, I was walking around my workplace, feeling… well, just icky… that’s probably the only way of describing it. I felt heavy, tired and completely unmotivated. That is when I decided to do something about it. I joined up to Weight Watchers and lost 3 stone in 6 months. It made me realise that actually, if I really want something, I should do it because I am stronger than I think I am.
- a firm decision to do or not to do something.
- the quality of being determined or resolute.
- the action of solving a problem or contentious matter.
My resolutions this year:
- Weigh a healthy (for my height) 10 stone by the Easter holidays
- Go to yoga classes every fortnight
- Go to the gym more
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Work hard at my Masters
- Make a routine for myself
- Get a job I enjoy!!!
- Save money/spend less!!
- Go on adventures – days out
- Walk more
- Spend more quality time with my family
- Clear out and get organised
- Read the books I’ve bought and then sell/swap them
- Book a holiday
- Visit the brother in York
- Go to Candles on the Cobb