I’ve heard this phrase thrown around a lot recently and I’m not sure I completely agree with it…
Yes, it’s a new year, and yes it’s a new opportunity to better everything that went wrong last year, but I’m still going to have the same opinions, look the same and dress the same… If anything, it’s ‘New Me, New Approaches…’
So here’s my resolutions list for 2013…
1) Blog!! Every time I say I’m gonna blog more, I don’t. I go places and I take photos of things that I think ‘awesome, this is going online’, but I never get round to it! This time I SWEAR, I’m gonna do it!!
2) Clean out my closet! I have tons of clothes that I never wear and it doesn’t help that I keep buying more. I’m sorting them into 4 categories… Keep, Sell, Charity and Trash. Looks like in gonna be on eBay for quite a while this month!
3) Be happy! I have a problem of letting things get to me… Well not anymore… F*** it! That’s my new attitude… So what if they don’t text me back, there’s probably a good reason… So what if I miss the train, there’ll be another one… So what if I can’t find the perfect pair of jeans, i’ll just wear a skirt!
4) Fight the flab! Eat properly and get a perfectly flat stomach. ‘Nuff said.
5) Take more photos! Cherish each moment cos you never know what life has for you round the corner. I’ve made friends and lost friends this year, it happens, but this time I’m gonna appreciate what I’ve got, when I’ve got it!
6) Finally, stop living in the past. 2013 is a new year with so much to come 😀 be happy and live life to the full. YOLO peeps!
Over and out x
Happy New Year!! And best of luck with your resolutions.. 🙂
These are wonderful resolutions…I especially love number 3. Happy new year! 🙂
what a wonderful way to look at things! your eyes are truly open!