First off, let me just start by saying… HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!
This Valentine’s day, my bf and I have decided not to go out for a fancy meal this year partly because every other time we’ve done it, it’s always felt a bit rushed because the restaurant needs to get another couple seated at your table asap and also because neither of us particularly like the set menu that a lot of restaurants lay on. Instead we had a nice, quiet, realxed meal last week while we were away and then settle in with Netflix and a take-away tonight.
I thought I’d compile a little Valentine’s wishlist and show you. Unfortunately I have expensive taste!
1. Cartier Love Ring – £4,700 – Selfridges
2. Yves Saint Laurent EDT Perfume – £75 – Selfridges
3. Ted Baker heart shaped earrings – £19 – Ted Baker
4. Vivienne Westwood heart shaped keyring – £30 – Asos
5. Lancome lipcolor – £22 – Selfridges
6. Zoe Karssen crew neck tshirt – £88 – House Of Fraser
7. Nails Inc Alexa heart nail polish – £14.99 – Very.co.uk
8. Heart shaped wooden spoon – £9.95 – Notonthehighstreet.com
Leave a Reply