The November edition of Birchbox arrived on Friday and as usual I was really looking forward to opening it. I love that it arrives on a Friday because it really is the perfect end to the week. This month was a pastel blue and pink ‘Skinny Dip’ box,
The ‘menu’ contains all the information about the products as well as instructions.
The box contained 6 products:
- moisturising hand cream by Cowshed
- facial exfoliator by Pure & Light Organic
- nourishing styling cream by Living Proof
- a neutral lip liner by Lord & Berry
- acquaconfort cream by Delarom Paris and
- a grab and go ponytail holder by L.Erickson
I’m SO pleased I received hand cream this month. My hands have been so sore and dry at work recently and I think my usual hand cream has gone out of date – oops!
The neutral lip liner is really interesting actually. It’s a one-shade-suits-all product that you actually can’t see when it’s on the skin. I thought it was a white eyeliner originally and thought my lips would look a little silly with a white outline