- Loose powder of your choice
- A glass or pot to mix in
- Rubbing alcohol (I bought 500ml from Amazon for just £3!)
- A pipette
- A stirring spatula
- An off cut of material
- coins – or other circular object
- Heavy books
Keep adding the alcohol and stirring the mix until you get a very smooth paste. Don’t worry if you accidentally add to much alcohol, it just means it’ll take a little longer to set and for the alcohol to evaporate
- If you add too much alcohol to the mix, don’t worry as it will all evaporate anyway. It will just take a little longer, that’s all.
- Make sure you press the powder with lots of weight. If you don’t press the powder and just leave it, the powder will crack and when the alcohol evaporates, you’ll be left with loose powder again. You really need to compact it all together.