Woohoo, it’s nearly Christmas!!!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
Wow, can you believe it’s December already?! This year has literally flown by. I’ve left it a little bit late this month to post this, since we’re already 5 days in to the month, but it still counts, so here they are!
1. Meet up with as many friends and family as possible! Spread the love and spread the happiness 🙂 Oh, and take lots of photos!
2. Get all my presents wrapped and cards written by the end of next week – and don’t forget to post them! I just have one present left to buy and I have NO idea what to get… eejk!
3. Apply for the Masters course – Ahh, I can’t believe I’m actually applying to go back to Uni! I’m SO excited, but a little bit nervous too. I have to apply asap and hopefully pass an interview before I can officially get on to the course, which starts next month. It’s all happening so quickly!
4. Empty my ‘Gratuity Jar’ at the end of the month and read out all the good things to be proud of that I’ve done this year. I’ll do a post about this when I do it!
5. Spend more time on my blog – There are always events that seem to get in the way – especially at this time of the year! – so it’d be amazing if I could set aside some ‘me’ time and write some posts.
Leave a Reply