So, if I were stuck on a desert island…
1) Well I would most definitely want that man ^ with me. We’d have so much fun and it’d make the time spent waiting for a boat/helicopter to rescue us go so much faster! We can literally have fun in an empty house – no tv, no radio… seriously, before all the furniture was moved in to the house we played hide and seek for HOURS! We eventually gave up after he won by hiding in a kitchen cupboard for half an hour
2) A radio… preferably one with an everlasting battery… or a wind up one? I don’t think I could survive without SOME kind of background noise or something to sing along to eventually
3) A camera so I can take photos to remember all our adventures
4) Some kind of sun block would be quite useful…
5) A knife/saw. I’m technology teacher and my BFs an engineer so between us I think we could make quite a lot with a knife and all the trees there… maybe a house, some furniture, a boat?!
6) A decent supply of Pepsi Max. It’s pretty much all I ever drink
7) A guitar, so I could play and write my own music if I get bored
8) I don’t have a kindle – I’m an old fashioned book person – but in this circumstance I think it could be quite useful. Pre-loaded with a million books of course! I’ve heard the battery life is amazing?
9) A blanket – because islands can get REALLY cold at night apparently
10) A saucepan/frying pan – just one would do
12) Toothpaste… Well I figured I wouldn’t need deodorant because I could go wash in the sea whenever I wanted, and I wouldn’t need shampoo or make up because no-one’s going to see me anyway. But I think I WOULD need toothpaste. Although I might need a brush too… unless I use my finger or a twig?
13) Argh, I didn’t want to have to write this last one, but it’s true – it’s not a phone, it’s not an ipod, it’s not a dvd player or anything….. I absolutely couldn’t live without my macbook and a wi-fi connection, because it does all those things – Skype, YouTube, etc. PLUS I can blog about how much fun it is and all the stuff to do. Above all though, if I had my macbook with me, I could skype/email/google someone for help and they could find exactly where I am and rescue me when I get bored!